Recipe and free printable over on my blog today.
Tagged: , tags , gift , holiday , peppermint , mint , andes mints , cookies , chocolate , creature comforts blog
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 container (8 oz) sour cream
1 can (21 oz) strawberry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Wrap outside bottom and side of 10-inch springform pan with foil to prevent leaking. In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in butter. Press firmly in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream.
3. Spread half of cream cheese mixture (about 3 cups) over crust. Spoon half of pie filling by tablespoonfuls onto cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. (Refrigerate remaining pie filling.)
4. Bake 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool 15 minutes. Carefully run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cover cheesecake; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
5. To serve, carefully run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen again; remove foil and side of pan. Spoon remaining pie filling over cheesecake.
Tagged: , Razzle Dazzle Berry Cheesecake , cheesecake , Betty Crocker , recipe , Betty Crocker recipe , topping , strawberry , red , mint leaves , graham cracker , crust , gooey , creamy , cheese , sweet , guests , dessert , holiday , entertaining , party , baking , baked goods
Crisp Almond Cookies with a naturally sweet, soft Date Filling altogether dipped in Chocolate for a perfect healthified addition to your holiday baking!
Recipe’s on the blog:
Tagged: , Almonds , Recipe , Cookies , Blog , Food , Food Photography , Christmas , Baking , Baked , Crunchy , Sweet
Recipe by Martha Stewart.
Recipe on my blog Paris Pastry:
Tagged: , Colored , Christmas , Spice , Cookies , tinted , recipe , Martha , Stewart , food , desser , baking , holiday , tree , green , Santa , red , star , yellow , heart , Paris Pastry